Actions and Detail Panel
Murder Mile Walks (23rd April 2017)
Sun 23 April 2017, 11:00 – 13:00 BST
With 12 MURDERERS over 15 LOCATIONS and 75 DEATHS, Murder Mile Walks is hailed as a "truly curious, quirky & unusual treat", wonderfully original and devilishly different guided walk of Soho's most infamous murders cases, which has consistently garnered FIVE STAR reviews.
- "One of the Top Three Themed Walks in London" - Time Out
- "Top 100 Quirky & Unusual Things To Do" - Curious London
- "Definitely One of the Best Walks in London" - TripAdvisor
- "Top 5 Unusual Things To Do in London" - Standard Issue
- "Top 5 Best Valentine's Day Tours in London" - Secret London
- "Top 10 Mother's Day Things To Do in London" - Time Out
Murder Mile Walks features such gripping cases as serial-killer Dennis Nilsen, Soho's WW2 slasher The Blackout Ripper, Britain's most incompetent hangman William Calcraft, the Denmark Street fire, the mystery of The Soho Strangler and the truth about Jack the Ripper... to name but a few.
Murder Mile - "less walking, more murders".
For more information: see www.murdermiletours.com