The Lord Mayor has the pleasure to welcome you to the Mayor’s Mystery, a murder mystery evening in the banqueting suite of the Civic Hall in Leeds on Thursday the 6th April 2017, from 7pm.
This fun evening that will provide you with the chance to network with business professionals, engage with your colleagues and predominantly raise money and learn more about Epilepsy Action and Heart Research UK, two local charities supported by the Lord Mayor of Leeds.
Register as an individual, or as a team of 5 or a table of 10 with your colleagues and friends for the chance to solve an intriguing murder mystery. Live performances and laughter from a team of actors will allow you to become the detective in a sequence of unexplained events. You have the chance to piece together clues, gather evidence and accuse your suspect. The winners at the end of the evening will be provided with prizes for their Holmes like expertise in solving this chilling crime.
- A glass of fizz on arrival
- A selection of red and white wine for each table
- Including a hot plate of food and nibbles
- An enticing evening of problem solving through a murder mystery event
- A chance to enter a raffle and win some fantastic prizes
- The opportunity to raise funds and awareness of two Leeds based charities, Epilepsy Action and Heart Research UK.