Actions and Detail Panel
Mon 20 February 2017, 09:00 – 15:30 GMT
Delivered by Nottinghamshire Music Hub, this is an exciting music education conference for teachers, facilitators and musicians in the Nottinghamshire area.
With practical workshops, performances and a music education marketplace, Mus_ed is set to inspire and enthuse delegates, introducing innovative ideas and hosting world-renowned organisations and educators.
* Choral and conducting with directors of National Youth Choirs of Great Britain with focus on primary phase and boys singing
* Composition workshops with Sinfonia Viva
* Hamoneyes signing choir
* Andrew Hird (Director of Music, The Kings School, Grantham) on primary and secondary assessment
* Able Orchestra SEN school project (as seen on BBC Ten Pieces Proms!)
* Whole Class Teaching at Primary and Advanced levels;
* Use of iPads and music technology
10 minute workshops
* Rockhaq Student Music Journalism Session
* SoundLincs Community Music Organisation
* Gamelan with Art Beat
* Young Nottinghamshire pianist Konya Kanneh-Mason will perform a short piano recital. Konya attends Trinity Catholic School Nottingham and The Royal Academy of Music Junior Academy.
Q&A Exam Board panel
Mus_ed is FREE to attend, and targeted at all Nottinghamshire primary and secondary music teachers, music co-ordinators, peripetetic instrumental and vocal teachers, music industry colleagues, musicians and music education workshop facilitators.
For more information, please contact the Mus_ed team at email@example.com
See you there!