Musical Futures is offering a unique opportunity for teachers and practitioners to attend an intense training course in Musical Futures approaches to be held in the UK in October 2016. Join with like-minded individuals to experience Musical Futures first-hand: network, collaborate and share.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Elementary and high school teachers with a responsibility for delivering music programmes
- Specialist instrumental / vocal teachers
- University lecturers – higher education or teacher training
- Music or arts education organisations with a responsibility for delivering music in schools
- Background and overview of Musical Futures, placing it in an international context
- Practical workshops immersing delegates in: Informal Learning; Classroom Workshopping; Find Your Voice and Just Play
- Visit to a Musical Futures ‘Champion School’ to see Musical Futures in practice
- Attendance at the Music Learning Revolution conference – a full day containing a range of practical workshops demonstrating the latest Musical Futures ideas, keynote speeches, and networking
Cost = £800 (VAT may be applicable)
Reduction to £650 without attendance at the Music Learning Revolution (VAT may be applicable).
Contact Musical Futures Projects Officer Alexandra Clarke if you have any questions about this event email firstname.lastname@example.org