Musical Futures: On Cue is the new non-formal approach to inclusive music making with ensembles from Musical Futures.
- For any teacher or practitioner working with a music ensemble, regardless of the level or experience of your instrumentalists or instrument combinations involved.
- For primary music specialists, On Cue can be adapted for use with a range of instruments or to feed and build on WCIT teaching.
- For school music teachers and music centre managers this is a great way to enhance extra-curricular music provision by engaging musicians of all levels with musical ensembles
On Cue also encourages aural learning and includes strategies for composing, improvising and singing as part of the approach.
What will I take away from this course?
- All the materials and resources (free) to use in your classroom straight away
- An approach that your students will love and you’ll love to teach
- Expert guidance through a practical and fun workshop
- Lunch and refreshments
- Membership of Musical Futures to include access to members-only resources, equipment deals, offers and more
- Access to our international teacher network to share ideas with like-minded teachers across the world
Professional development is offered at a rate of £125 + VAT per person. This includes lunch and refreshments, access to exclusive online resources and free Musical Futures basic membership. We also offer a student rate of £62.50 + VAT. If you are currently training as a teacher or are in full time education, please contact email@example.com for details.
What is your cancellation policy?
Read our terms and conditions HERE
Any other questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions you may have.