Musical Futures is offering a new opportunity for teachers and practitioners in SE Asia to attend an intensive three-day Musical Futures training event.
All Musical Futures workshops are practical, hands on and are designed for teachers to experience the approaches from the perspective of their learners, then unpick and collaboratively plan how to take them back into school and adapt them to their own contexts.
Cost £225 excluding flights, ground travel, food and accomodation.
You will learn how Musical Futures approaches can help to:
- improve the transition from junior to secondary music
- develop fresh ideas for composing, improvising and songwriting and whole class workshopping for primary and secondary classes
- introduce new ideas for inclusive extra – curricular music in school
- challenge more advanced instrumental players through new routes to learning music in class
- get more students taking up instrumental lessons on a wider range of instruments
- increase participation in concerts and performances
- improve engagement with classroom music for all ages
- increase numbers of students opting to participate in music
- provide practical ideas for how to deliver the new GCSE specifications
- All the materials and resources (free) to use in your classroom straight away
- An approach that your students will love and you’ll love to teach
- Expert guidance through practical, musical and fun workshops
- Membership of Musical Futures to include access to members-only resources, equipment deals, offers and more
- Access to our international teacher network to share ideas with like-minded teachers across the world