Every wondered what it would be like to load and fire a real black powder musket? Well now is your chance! We have teamed up with some highly skilled local reenactors to offer you this amazing course.
This course is open to those 18 and over (photographic ID will be required), we suggest that participants have their own personal insurance.
This course will cover:
The History of the Musket
Muskets are a common sight in many period dramas, but how do you hold them and look the part? This course will show you how to handle and hold a musket safely and convincingly.
When: Monday 7th November 2016
Where: Constantine area, Falmouth
Cost: Concession: £75, Full: £85 (plus booking fee)
It is also possible to pay for your place via BACS or Paypal (fee applies)
Swashbuckling Cornwall T+C’s
1. Refunds are not offered on places
2. We reserve the right to alter course times, course content and to cancel classes due to any unavoidable and /or unforeseen circumstances.
3. We reserve the right to refuse admission or tuition.
4. Ticket must be presented to participate in workshops.
5. Over 18’s only
6. By booking a place on this event you accept the terms and conditions of the company and release it from blame for any injury during the workshop.
Is there an age restriction to attend the workshop?
Yes, you need to be over 18 to take part in either workshop. You will also need to sign a disclaimer form and declare any injuries or medical conditions that may affect you during the workshop.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport is limited we suggest all those attending bring their own car or car share.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact us at email@example.com
What should I bring to the workshop?
A notepad as no handouts will be provided sorry.
What should I wear?
We suggest you wear clothes you feel comfortable in with good freedom of movement but also warm as the afternoon will be spent outside. Please also wear appropriate outdoor footwear.