Wouldn’t it be amazing if I was confident inside and out?
What’s holding you back? This is the question we ask most often when people share with us their hopes, dreams and aspirations. The answer to this question more often than not is confidence.
Yet everyone has their own unique talents and has often already achieved many things before they talk to us. They have every reason to be confident- so what’s getting in the way?
This course is designed to help you understand what it means to be confident and practice the skills that will help you develop confidence in yourself and make sure others have confidence in you. It will teach you to identify your own confidence limiters and how to overcome them and develop a resilient style that is natural to you.
- Understanding confidence: what is confidence and why everyone needs it
- Skills and behaviours: confidence is not just a personality trait there are techniques you can learn that will help you become more confident
- Overcoming the barriers: what gets in the way of being confident and how can you avoid those ‘crisis of confidence’ moments
- Bouncing back: how to ensure when things go wrong, your confidence gets you through it
- Action: practical steps you can take to start being more confident tomorrow
Amazing if courses
We know what works….
- All our courses combine a bit of theory, practical tools and the opportunity to practise during the session – we want to encourage both thinking and action, so you can go away prepared to do things differently
We’re relaxed so you can be too…
- Everything from the environment, the course leaders and the course materials are designed to ensure you feel comfortable and learn as much as possible
Good things come in small numbers…
- We keep our courses small to make sure you can get the most out of them from each other and from the course leaders