my|deposits Scotland Introductory Course on Evidence and Adjudication Dundee
Wednesday, 8 October 2014 from 14:00 to 16:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This introductory dispute workshop is designed to provide letting agents with a deeper insight into the how the dispute resolution process works and enable you to 'dispute proof' yourself by collating the correct evidence and documentation throughout the tenancy
The workshop uses an example dispute case study and is lead by Head Adjudicator Suzy Hershman, who will provide first hand insight into how an adjudicator will handle a dispute and apportion the deposit money.
By the end of the course you should:
- Understand the common errors made when submitting dispute evidence.
- Have learnt the tips for avoiding disputes at the start of the tenancy based on your own business model.
- Have a clear understanding of common terminology such as 'fair wear and tear' and 'betterment'.
- Be able to think like an adjudicator and critically analyse dispute evidence.
- Be better prepared to deal with a formal dispute with your tenants.
If you require further information about the course and what will be covered, please contact email@example.com.
When & Where
my|deposits Scotland is a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme designed to ensure landlords and letting agents comply with deposit protection legislation. We are completely free to join and use.