Actions and Detail Panel
Myofascial Logic -
Sat 26 November 2016, 13:00 – 19:00 GMT
Myofascial Logic brings together the current research into the myofascia and combines it with 16 years of practical experience in MSK physiotherapy practice. You will learn a series of techniques for treatment of the lower and upper limbs plus the head, neck, and spine plus a logic for problem solving difficult cases to acheive amazing results in a short space of time.
Myofascial Logic differs from the other courses currently available to manual therapists, in that the course is a single day and is predominantly practical. The theory is brought to you in the form of self-directed learning to be completed prior to attending the practical course with a short review and discussion on the course day.
We don't expect you to be an anatomist, just a really good therapist!
- Self Directed Learning (approx 6 hrs):
- The core anatomical, physiological, neurological and biomechanical principles will be covered plus a background in myofascial practice over the years using PDF reading materials, to be supplied prior to the course.
- Course Day (6 hrs):
- Theory review and discussion (1 hr)
- The evidence base and the experience base.
- Clinical presentations and relevance to optimal treatment outcomes
- Break (30 mins)
- Practical (4.5 hrs)
- Palpation skills
- Assessment and special tests
- Teaching and practice of techniques
- Case Studies
- Problem Solving (your questions regarding own patients/clients)
The techniques themselves draw from a number of influences though they stand alone in their technical applications and in their integration with other treatment modalities.
Who will be teaching the course?
The course has been developed and will be taught by Australian trained Physiotherapist Ellis Taylor. He has been using and developing the techniques presented in the course throughout his career as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist. He has been pressured by patients and colleagues alike to formerly teach his methods to other manual therapists and he's finally given in!
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, however we can not process a refund, you will need to make arrangements between yourselves and inform us of the new attendee.
What is the refund policy?
We require one weeks notice to cancel your booking to secure a full refund.
Non-attendance due to illness etc can be discussed on a case by case basis.