Actions and Detail Panel
NAMRIP 'Future Leaders' workshop 2
Tue 20 September 2016, 12:00 – 13:30 BST
Helping ECRs to maximise their future career potential - This is the second in a series of events specifically for Early Career Researchers (ECRs) in the NAMRIP network. Book your place to help us gauge the catering
- 12.00 - Lunch and informal netwroking
- 12.20 - Professor Tiina Roose (FEE, University of Southampton) 'Funding for ECRs' Hear from an expert about the best way to negotiate funding if you are an ECR - with plenty of chance to ask questions.
- 12.40 - Pam Morgan (ILIaD lead for staff mentoring) 'How ECRs can benefit from mentoring' Find out about the opportunities available and how it can help your career - have your questions answered and enjoy an opportunity to discuss the way forward.
- 13.00 - Discussion and Q & A (Facilitated by Tim Leighton FSA (Chair of NAMRIP and professor of Engineering, University of Southampton)
- 13.15 - general networking and discussion
- 13.30 - finish
If you are interested in Anti-Microbial Resistance, whatever faculty you are in, you are welcome - so if you are not a member - just email Frances (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yvonne (email@example.com) and join!