“Some journey’s take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny”. CS LEWIS
STEP INTO NARNIA AND DISCOVER BETRAYAL, HEROISM AND SACRIFICE
• Pick up your Narnia passport
• Walk through the wardrobe
• Be tempted by the white witch
• Visit Mr Tumnus’s cave
• Pop in to Mrs Beaver’s kitchen
• Discover Aslan at the stone table
• Be part of the Narnian battle camp
• Meet Aslan himself
• Be crowned on the 4 thrones of Cair Paravel
Follow the trail and journey into the amazing land of Narnia entering the scenes, meeting the characters, and exploring the Easter story.
“Absolutely brilliant! So magical!”
“A real hidden gem on Newland Avenue".
"We were so in awe when we walked around!”
“A wonderful place that will make you want to be a child again”.
“This place is a real gem! So inspiring. My kids want to live here”
Visit wowhull.com or WowHull on Facebook for more details.
All Tickets £1.50 (under 12 mths go free)
Last entry one hour before closing.
With Permission from the CS Lewis Company Ltd
Narnia® is a registered trademark of CS Lewis Pte Ltd
THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE by CS Lewis © copyright CS Lewis Pte Ltd 1950