San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
INTRODUCING YOU TO THE NATIONAL GROWTH EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE
The Business Growth Show is the UK’s No1 Business Growth Exhibition that offers visitors the opportunity to start and build on relationships with hundreds of local, regional and national businesses. The National Growth Exhibition & Conference in Birmingham and can be defined in a nutshell with the following:
• Up to 100 businesses exhibiting to showcase their services and o er advice and attract new customers
• Over a thousand visitors. Our footfall is always high calibre business decision-makers ranging from decision makers, directors, entrepreneurs, business owners, executives, partners and corporate clients;
• Keynote speakers per show to give your businesses a real insight into their industry and the tools needed to grow your business.
• Pitch the Business in front of the live audience! Present your business to other businesses and change your future. Get an advice and take advantage from the panel`s professional experience.
• Networking Areas are great way for businesses to meet new contacts in a friendly environment.
• Business Advice Clinics one to one advice clinics offering advice to business owners and decision makers from their marketing, accountants, business coaching, SEO, design, legal and much more.
- Workshops/Seminars to give your businesses a real insight into their industry and the tools needed to grow your business.
• Social Media, Show Magazine and Email Marketing opportunities for exhibitors to gain more leads and make more connections at the show.
Use our online show magazine, social media and email marketing to meet new contacts at the show. Start conversations before you arrive at the show by using @BGS_UK & #BGSUK for Twitter or joining our either our Linkedin or Facebook Group “The Business Growth Show”
Why should I attend?
The event is designed as a platform for businesses to spring from: through quality business suppliers, networking with up to a thousand business owners, decision makers locally and the region. The show is chance for you to gain advice from the experts and learning from our inspirational keynote speakers and informative workshops and seminars. Being non-industry specific show, businesses from all backgrounds find new, inventive ways to help their business grow. Discover new suppliers, reduce costs and gain industry knowledge from our expert exhibitors and speakers. Meet new business contacts through our Open Networking and Speed Networking. Whether it be insight into a prospective venture or hints to improve your current strategies our expert exhibitors and speakers are on-hand to help.
What to Expect?
Keynote Speakers - Workshop/Seminars - Pitch Your Business Idea to Panel of Experts - Exhibitors - Open Networking, Speed Networking, VIP Area - Business Advice Clinics - Prize Draw - Delegate BagsEvent Show Guide, FREE PARKING.
You will need to book early to secure your tickets as delegate tickets are limited.
Would you like to exhibit at the show? CLICK HERE
Please note that the show is a trade only event, no under 18s or students will be allowed into the event. Any visitors found selling to exhibitors or to other visitors will be required to leave. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or to insist that any visitor leaves the exhibition for any reason.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Business Growth Show
The Business Growth Show is the UK's No 1 Business Growth Expo in the country and has been helping businesses grow for over 10 years and 2017 will be our 12th year running exhibitions. Over this time we have organised over 400 exhibitions across the country and seen around 150,000 visitors through our doors whilst helping to contribute 6.7 million to the UK's economy. We will be continuing to fly the flag in the face of Brexit and the uncertainty that brings.
The MD Mark Linton who is the founder and been running shows since 2005 and is passionate about helping businesses grow. He has chosen to run the UK's largest Growth and Exhibition Conference in the heart of the country and UK's second largest city, Birmingham where the shows started out in 2005.