Actions and Detail Panel
National Pool lifeguard qualification course
Fri, 9 Dec 2016, 17:45 – Sun, 18 Dec 2016, 18:00 GMT
Inportant information please read:
- This is an adult based course where attendence is 100% required. We are training you to become pool lifeguards but it is up to you the learner to study and practice the skills required. We cannot pass the exam for you.
- Throughout the course we wil endeavor to tell you where you need to improve to be able not only become good lifeguards but also to pass the exam on the last day. We will even advise you to wether you will pass or not.
- If you fail any part of the exam you have 28 days to resist that part and you will be liable for any costs incured
- Mobile phones are not permitted on the course
- If you are late you may not be able to rejoin the traning
- You must be able to do the pre entry swims on day one of the course failure to do this will mean you will not be able to do the course with no refund. If you cannot swim this is not the course for you!
- Please read the health and safety on www.atlanticcoastlifeguards.com
- Friday 09 December 17:45 - 22.00
- Sat 10 Dec/Sun 11 Dec/Sat 17 Dec/Sun 18 Dec: 09.00 - 18.00
- We will be using a lecture room in the Whitesands Hotel and going to a pool nearby when instructed to by your tutor
- Final course payment to be made by the 02 December on www.atlanticcoastlifeguards.com
What to bring on the course:
- Swim shorts for both male and female candidates
- Packed lunch
- Notepad and pen
- Pealess whistle for the first day of the course
- comfortable clothes for practical sessions in the classroom
- You will be given a training manual which you will need to have filled out before your exam on the last day
Online reviosn page:
You can create your own personal login and password and review the type of question you will be asked in your exam as long as watching all th evideos of teh pool work you will be doing