San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The National Substance Misuse Conference 2017 is BACK and taking place on the 13th September 2017 at The Birmingham Conference and Events Centre in Central Birmingham
The National Substance Misuse Conference 2017 explores issues facing clients, professionals and services. It will provide an insight into current thinking and latest developments in the field from a variety of perspectives: policy, practice and prevention. The conference draws together the UK’s leading clinicians, researchers, educators and many more to consider how we meet the challenge now and in the future
This is a time of great interest and change in the Substance Misuse Field, and as long as we keep Drugs & Alcohol on the political agenda this will inevitably lead to many improvements on the ground. This conference is exactly the platform for these discussions to be highlighted and raised to the right audience.
The National Substance Misuse Conference 2017 will be a unique opportunity to receive leading expert knowledge in these 4 key areas:
- Strategy & Treatment- The proposed drug strategy will highlight key findings and new practice to shape the future of drug and alcohol policy in the UK
- Prisons – The much publicised disruption to prisons including drug use, levels of violence & reoffending rates have all put pressure on the criminal justice system to rethink its strategy, but have they considered everything?
- Prevention – With Public Health budgets being cut, prevention interventions have now gained even more importance, but do you know which interventions are most effective and how they can be measured?
- Trends – The latest information around the key topics such as: - Homelessness, Drug Related Deaths, NPS, Health Indices, PHE evidence outcomes review and the new orange guidelines
Please view our video on our website www.RSBEVENTS.com for highlights from our previous conference held in September 2016 which gained huge publicity nationally and Internationally.
SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!!!!!
Who Should Attend
The target audience for the conference are: Directors of Public Health, Substance Misuse workers, Public Health Commissioners, CCG leads, Police, Fire Service Criminal Justice Boards, Community Safety Partnerships, Behaviour Support Managers, Drug & Alcohol Recovery Managers, Directors of Operations, Senior Managers & Decision Makers, Partnership Co-ordinators, Behaviour Support Managers, Academics, Health Sectors, Local Authorities, Voluntary Sector, Treatment Funders, Researchers, Policy Makers, Clinicians, Housing Associations and the Private Sector. The event would bring various stakeholders together and provide a great opportunity to enhance knowledge in the Substance Misuse sector and be the perfect platform to influence & implement policy.
This conference will be a national stage to work together, interact with the audience and achieve the following Objectives;
- To provide a platform for strengthening the responses to Substance Misuse among the diverse populations and communities impacted
- To advance the knowledge, implementation and scale up of evidence‐informed Substance Misuse strategies and programmes.
- To bring together the UK’s Substance Misuse experts to catalyse and advance knowledge, present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance key skills
- To influence leaders, including key policy makers and sponsors, to increase their commitment to breaking down barriers and raise awareness of tackling Substance Misuse
Cost (All inclusive )
- EARLYBIRD PRICE: £99
- FULL REGISTRATION PRICE: £140
- PAYMENT VIA PURCHASE ORDER PLEASE EMAIL INFO@RSBEVENTS.COM
*** MULTIPLE DELEGATE DISCOUNTS (4+) are available ***
Please be aware:
- The EARLYBIRD will expire at midnight on Monday 31st July 2017
- Places at the event are limited and tickets will be allocated first come, first serve;
- Once confirmed your booking will be subject to the terms and conditions and potentially cancellation charges.
- Substitutions can be made at any time. If notification is received 4 weeks prior to the course, a full refund will be made minus an administration charge of £40. Cancellations received after this time will receive no refund. Please note that notification of cancellation must be made in writing. RSBevents reserve the right to change the timings and/or identity of the speakers.
Sponsorship packages available for all budgets, ranging from our Virtual Package up to our Bespoke Platinum Package CLICK HERE
Should you have any queries, please contact RSBevents and we will be happy to assist you;
m: 07723 018 576
We hope you are able to join us for what promises to be an insightful and enjoyable conference.