Actions and Detail Panel
Natural Health Revolution Live
Sat 22 April 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
Welcome to the Natural Health Revolution
Did you know that:
• 6 of the top 10 causes of death are directly linked to diet
• 70% of the world’s population is on at least one prescription medication
• 6 trillion is the estimated size of the food industry, making it the largest in the world
This problem is:
• 87% of us are undernourished in at least one key nutrient
• Our food chain contains just a fraction of the nutrition it once did
• Synthetic nutrients, which have flooded the food chain, are detrimental to our health and wellness
• We are in the worst nutritional famine in mankind’s history
The solution we would like to share with you is 100% Natural Nutrition from Moringa.
Moringa is a plant that is native to the Himalayan Mountains, Moringa contains 90+ vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants, omega oils, and Amino Acids.
We would love to invite you as our guests to show you the power of this natural nutrient, inspire you by some stories from people who have used Moringa and experienced amazing transformations to medical conditions, health, weight, energy and general wellbeing. We would like to offer you the opportunity to try Moringa and to explain how it can help you lead a healthily, nourished life.
This is a FREE event for anyone attending the information session from 09:30am to 12:00pm.
There is no obligation to buy or sample any of the products, if you do not wish too.
We do however ask that you register for your free ticket on Eventbrite ahead of the meeting so we can adhere to the venues fire and safety regulations.
High Level Agenda
10am - 12noon Guest Information Event on The Natural Health Revolution
1pm - 5pm Team Diamond Meeting - Inspiration, Education & Recognition
There will also be a Team Diamond Dinner for Bronze Leaders in the evening
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is not suitable for anyone under the age of 14 years old.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Please visit the hotels website for full details: http://www.aubreypark.co.uk/getting-here
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the organiser called Richard, via email: Richard@transtan.co.uk or mobile phone: 07739905479
What if I need to cancel?
We understand that circumstances change, please can you just let us know if you are unable to come so we can re-allocate your space, tickets are expected to be limited.