Actions and Detail Panel
Natural Science Methodologies
Wed 22 March 2017, 14:00 – 17:00 GMT
This session will introduce students to the natural sciences and how the natural sciences may be helpful in their dissertations.
Topics covered during the sessions:
1. Managing and organising your data.
2. Summary stats, box plots and histograms.
3. Hypothesis testing 1: ANOVAs, t-tests, post hoc tests
4. Hypothesis testing 2. Regression, Multiple regression
5. Reporting statistics in your writing. Producing quality figures.