Actions and Detail Panel
NatWest Funding Workshop - 20 June 2017
Tue 20 June 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Aim of the Seminar
Hillingdon Small Business Support is hosting this FREE funding seminar delivered by NatWest Business Banking, London & South East which will explore the range of funding opportunities available to you.
Do I need funding?
- Are there alternative options?
- Can I finance it another way within the business to be much more cost effective?
What is the purpose of the funding?
- Is it for working capital or for capital investment?
- What is it to be used for and how long do you want it for?
- Find out how best to consider all your options.
What types of funding are currently available?
- What is Crowd Funding? How can it be used? And find out how to make the most out of it?
- How to raise funding from Angels Investors quickly and easily? And what do you need to take into account?
- What grants are currently available and the pros and disadvantages of each?
- What do you need to take into account when looking into Venture Capital?
What other sources of funding are currently available?
- Presently claiming benefits and want to take up the New Enterprise Allowance? Find out how best to take it up? And what you need to avoid doing?
- How best to access start-up loans support by the Government and find out what you need to have in place.
- GLE – why you need to consider them and the what is currently available (Start-up Loans & Greater London Growth Loans).
Find out how to draft up strong applications for any funding you are seeking:
- What should be included and why?
- What should be covered?
- How should any funding request be presented?
- Find out what information you need to include on your business.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking for funding or finance to start or grow their business.