Actions and Detail Panel
NatWest Networking & Pitching Workshop - June 20 2017
Tue 20 June 2017, 13:00 – 15:00 BST
Aim of the Seminar
Hillingdon Small Business Support is hosting this FREE seminar delivered by NatWest Business Banking, London & South East. Delivering a confident message when first meeting someone is a key task on the road to business success. It’s easy when you are shown how.
What is the best approach – you decide:
- Examples of how most people do it
- Example of the elevator pitch.
Why this approach pulls in more leads?
- The person understands within 1-2 minutes what you do
- It creates interest as it sums up the unique aspects of your business
- Tells people what you have done for others
- You can tailor it to suit any situation.
How and when do you use it?
- A great way of introducing yourself rather than just say what do you do
- Can be used when some asks you to tell them about yourself
- Use as part of your marketing and brand appeal. Be noticed!
You are shown how to put one together:
- The essential steps you need to include and how to close with a compelling offer
- Need to build in how your business offers solutions to a leading issue
- How to adjust the pitch to your targeted audience
- It has to be kept simple to be used in any given situation
- How to build in enthusiasm and interest when using it.
Who should attend?
If you are a business person, or thinking of starting a business, you need to use elevator pitches to generate leads the easy way. It is simple when you are shown how. It is a must business skill to use now and anytime in the future.