Actions and Detail Panel
NatWest SE100 Social Business Club and Insight Event, June 30th 2016
Thu 30 June 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
The theme for the upcoming event in Bristol is Building a Brilliant Social Business. We will be focusing our attention on the core business questions that social enterprises are asking themselves at all stages of their development, whether that's how to tell your story or what makes a good board of trustees.
We are looking forward to welcoming many social enterprises – especially from the South West and Wales – to come together and share their stories and hopefully learn a thing or two in the process.
This event is designed to give you practical insights into how to strengthen your organisation, as well as to help you meet people from like-minded businesses. We have put together a fantastic set of talks and workshops including:
- Building A Brilliant Social Business – a social enterprise showcase!
- Up your Game: branding for social business – finding your voice, and sharing it with your community
- Getting a Grip on Social Impact – understanding social value, and not getting in a pickle with it
- Building a Brilliant Board – when to have one, getting the right mix, and working with corporates
- Money Talks – managing your business finances, planning for investment, and reaching new markets
We’ll be hearing from all manner of experts involved in building better businesses, as well as some great speakers and case studies from the SE100 community. Speakers confirmed so far:
- Social business wizards Vi-Ability, 2nd Chance, Co-Wheels and Bristol Together.
- Experts from the social finance world, including social investment gurus Big Society Capital, Resonance, Bristol & Bath Regional Capital CIC (BBRC), as well as our partners, NatWest.
- Skilled practitioners in storytelling, branding and working with the media from the Tim West and the Matter&Co team.
- Networks including Social Value UK, the national network changing the way the world accounts for social value, and the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
- Date Thursday, 30th June
- Timings Registration from 9.30am. Programme 10am-4.30pm
- Venue RBS, Trinity Quay, Bristol
- For Leaders and managers of social ventures across the UK
- Cost Free
There are limited places for this event so make sure to RSVP as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you in Bristol! Thanks again for being part of the NatWest SE100.
RSVP deadline is Thursday 16th June.
About the Club
The NatWest SE100 Social Business Club aims to help social businesses get the advice and resources they need to thrive and grow – from investment and leadership to HR and marketing. The club is delivered in partnership by Matter&Co and NatWest.
Members can benefit from SE100 Insight events, access to financial and business support services from NatWest, discounts on network memberships and services, and a rich stream of online written and video content focusing on social business management, including expert advice and case studies from the front line. Members also take part in the SE100 Index which is a useful tool for tracking and benchmarking the financial performance and social impact of a business, helping to tell the story of social enterprise in the UK.