Actions and Detail Panel
NatWest Women in Business - Lite Business Bites and Common Myths Uncovered
Wed 10 May 2017, 09:30 – 11:30 BST
Ladies I would be delighted if you could join me at Bartle Hall for what promises to be another great morning.
Make selling within your business easier, learn more about how employment law impacts on smaller businesses and uncover the common myths around Wills and Estate Planning.
9.30 am Arrival - Refreshments Tea/Coffee and Pastries
10.00 am Hayley Caine, Profit Through People Limited
Topic - How to Make Selling Easier
Hayley will be discussing:-
- How to think like a sales person
- A cunning sales plan and sales process
- Aspriations, Motivation and Confidence
10.30 am NatWest Mentor
Topic - Employment Law Issues
NatWest Employment Law will concentrate on:-
- Issues that have an impact on the employment of staff who work in your home on behalf of your business
- Protection of your staff when they undertake external visits to clients on behalf of your business
11.00 am Victoria Cross, Napthens Solicitors LLP
Topic - Wills and Estate Planning
Victoria will be addressing the myths and common queries which arise in Wills and Probate work. Victoria is a Solicitor specialising in Wills and Estate Planning at Napthens LLP. Victoria is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly and is a full member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
11.30 am Close