An invitation-only workshop with Sterling Talent Solutions & The FIRM
Join Sterling Talent Solutions and The FIRM on 4th October in London to discuss current hiring challenges, compliance, and the Senior Managers Regime (SMR).
Recruitment in financial services is becoming increasingly complex. Changing compliance obligations mean you must continually stay informed so you can deliver a robust hiring programme which meets the requirements of the FCA and PRA.
In this workshop, experts from Sterling Talent Solutions provide key results from recent research into common hiring challenges and share insights on global hiring, the growing contingent workforce, and the value of a robust background screening policy.
James Froud (Partner) and Elizabeth Clay (Associate) of law firm Bird & Bird will address current issues on employment law within financial services and help you prevent systemic risks by better understanding your compliance obligations, including SMR.
Register to attend this workshop to:
- Learn what’s ahead for hiring compliance in the financial services sector
- Get to know the complexities of global hiring in relation to background screening
- Determine your screening obligations with a contingent workforce
- Understand why a robust background screening policy is important for financial services organisations, what the key elements should be and how to create such a policy
- Network and learn from like-minded peers working in financial services recruitment
Who should attend?
This workshop is suited to recruiters within financial services who want to improve the quality of hires from the UK and overseas in a fully compliant manner, in-line with recent FCA and PRA updates.
**Please note, this event is for in-house recruiters only**