Actions and Detail Panel
Navigating the Job Market Workshop - Thursday 24th November 2016
Thu, November 24, 2016, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM GMT
Do you feel as if you're not gaining much from your job search? Or you've identified what you want to do, but struggling to put a plan into action? If you're looking for some guidanceand advice on how to get the most from your job search, our workshop can help you! You'll have the chance to learn various techniques on how to become more efficient and successful with your job search, and you'lll gain the knowledge to help you move forward with your career plans.
What will I gain from the workshop?
By the end of our insightful Navigating the Job Market workshop, you will have
- Gained knowledge of the most productive ways to find job opportunities in today's job market i.e.understanding how to approach online and offline networking, recruitment agencies, advertised jobs, etc.
- Understood typical pitfalls to avoid during your job hunt.
- Compiled a detailed action plan to help you move forward with your job search.
- Learnt a variety of motivational techniques to help you take action
- Learnt how to organise yourself better to make the most of your job search time
What will the workshop be like?
It will be friendly and supportive!
What makes Women Like Us really different, is that our qualified career coaches have years of experience working with parents who’ve had a career break. So we know how to write a CV that deals with gaps in your career history or changes in career direction.
It will be fun too. The workshop is an interactive session with practical activities and exercises.
And there will be a maximum of 15 participants – a small enough group for everyone to get some individual support.
The Bridge, 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0NQ. See map
If you have any questions about the workshop, email email@example.com or call Julie on 0207 633 4458.