Actions and Detail Panel
NCS Peer Assessors 2017
Mon, 17 Jul 2017, 19:00 – Mon, 21 Aug 2017, 22:00 BST
Become a Peer Assessor this summer and support NCS staff on programme to quality assess NCS programmes!
As a Peer Assessor for NCS North East, you will play a key part in developing the quality and effectiveness of the NCS programme. Your role will include:
- evaluating the quality of the activities
- reviewing the effectiveness of the staff team
- judging the suitability of the residential/community venues
- Interviewing young people and assessing their engagement
Peer assessors need to demonstrate:
- high levels or responsibility and maturity
- A willingness to speak to staff and young people
- Strong communication communication skills.
- Friendly and cheerful attitude
You will be required to need to be able to commit to:
- 1 half-day training session in June
- a minimum of two days of quality assessing throughout the summer
You will be paired up to work with another NCS graduate and all travel costs will be covered.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop professional work skills in an fun and supportive enviroment! All Peer Assessors will be invited to attend a celebration event at the end of summer and will be given a letter of recomendation from the NCS North East team :-)