Actions and Detail Panel
NDCS Right from the Start conference Exhibitor and Sponsorship
Thu 8 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
£400 per stand plus VAT (for profit organisations)
£300 per stand plus VAT (non-profit organisations)
Our audience will be made up of 100 leaders and practitioners who work with children in early years settings including; nurseries, childcare, health, education and social care. Publicity for the conference will be widely circulated to thousands of early years, education, health and social care professionals.
We have limited availability with only 11 stands available and spaces/locations of tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The conference venue is accessible from 7.30am for set-up with registration for delegates from 9.30am and close of the conference at 4pm.
On becoming an exhibitor National Deaf Children’s Society can offer you:
• 10 x 6 foot by 2 foot exhibition tables in the Litchfield Lounge and Stafford Room with space for a pop-up banner
• Places for 2 delegates; 1 to participate in the conference and 1 to staff the table
• Wi-fi throughout the venue power supply available for 6 stands on request
• Refreshments throughout the day and lunch
• Your logo and 100 word profile in the professionally produced conference brochure, delegates will receive one hard copy each
• Your logo added to the conference web pages
• One branded flyer added to all delegate packs
• The opportunity to learn and network with EY professionals, practitioners and senior practitioners from across the sector
• The opportunity to shape and contribute to discussions and debates with our valuable audience
Will my special dietary needs be catered for?
Vegetarian options will be provided for, please detail any special requests when registering your attendance.
What are my transport / parking options for getting to and from the event?
If travelling by train:
Aston Conference Centre is a 10 minute walk from mailine train stations in Birmingham; New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street. There is an interactive walking map on the Conference Aston website.
If travelling by car:
Please download the travel guide from the Aston Conference Centre website.
There is a car park onsite, however you must book in advance of the event. You can do this on the Aston Conference website (cost £7.95).
If you are a blue badge holder, please contact the hotel in advance of arrival to reserve a space: firstname.lastname@example.org 0121 204 4300
If there are no car parking spaces available, or if you don't book a space at Conference Aston in advance you can park at the overflow car park at Millenium Point (cost £5.80).