Actions and Detail Panel
Neighbourhood Community Development Partnership
Tue 16 May 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
We are launching a Neighbourhood Community Development Partnership (NCDP) across the north of Lewisham: a collaboration between the ward assemblies, local community groups and services, and other key partners. Our Neighbourhood covers the wards of Brockley, Evelyn, New Cross and Telegraph Hill.
The NCDP aims to:
- develop a formalized partnership to provide an opportunity for shared learning and networking
- promote the voice of the community and community organisations within the integration of Lewisham’s health and social care
- inform a neighbourhood plan to promote health and wellbeing and reduce social isolation
- provide a platform for public health fund allocation through a participatory budgeting model
- provide information on health and wellbeing gaps, priorities and resources to the Lewisham Community Development Steering Group
In this first meeting we will establish participants and discuss the key priorities of our area. We know that many groups do not have the capacity to attend in-person meetings and we welcome other forms of participation.
If you have any questions about the meeting or alternate methods of participation please do not hesitate to contact Diana Hofler at Community Connections: email@example.com or 07784 993 985.