Actions and Detail Panel
NELFT Social Media week
Mon, 24 Oct 2016, 12:30 – Fri, 28 Oct 2016, 17:30 BST
As part of NELFT's social media week we are running various events aimed at making people aware of our social media platforms and how you can use social media to interact with your audience.
These will be held throughout the week at our social media week hub in Care City, Barking. We will also have special guests attending throughout the week who will be delivering presentions related to the event.
Guest speakers include
- Susan Smyth, director of nursing (clinical effectiveness), NELFT
- Stephanie Dawe, chief nurse and executive director of integrated care (Essex), NELFT
- Bob Champion (executive director of workforce and organisational development, NELFT
- John Brouder, chief executive, NELFT
- Ciaran White, events coordinator, Havering Mind
- Jane Appleton, director of communications, NHS England (London)
- Antony Tiernan, director – engagement and communications New Care Models Programme – Five Year Forward View
You can view the full schedule here at http://www.nelft.nhs.uk/nelft-social-media-week. To register for a particular event, simply click on the register button