Actions and Detail Panel
Network & GetWork - turn those opportunities into customers
Wed 19 October 2016, 08:00 – 11:00 IST
We all know the importance of Networking and that is why we invest so much time doing it. However, it is important to understand the difference between social networking and business networking. Once you discover the secret you will see new opportunities that were probably overlooked in the past.
What you need to know.
1. When you are prepared, Networking is an effective and enjoyable way to get new customers.
2. Networking is a way of building rapport and trust BEFORE you move into the sales process.
3. Great networkers listen, which provides opportunities to create sales and to find products and services that could benefit to your business.
Common reasons Business Owners do not get the full benefits of Networking.
1. They do not plan the event in advance.
2. They are uncomfortable meeting new people in unfamiliar surroundings.
3. They do not know what to say when asked about their business.
4. They drop into sales mode too early in the process.
As a Professional Speaker and serial networker I have been a member of a number of networking organisations, some for more than 20 years and use the skills learned to help business owners and their teams to Network more effectively.
Why this workshop is important to you and how it will benefit you in building a sales pipeline.
1. Prepare properly in advance of attending events.
2. You will understand how to select the right events.
3. You will know how to engage people and build rapport in a comfortable way.
4. You will create an ‘elevator pitch’ which you can change and adapt to suit your circumstances.
5. Understand the dynamics of the room.
6. Understand the importance of presenting yourself in an appropriate way.
What others say about Alec
Alec (The Straight Talker) delivered a Masterclass to all personnel in FAC, focusing on Company Identity and The Art of Networking. His passion and commitment ensured a highly productive session, with the group leaving with an air of confidence in serving as ambassadors for the company. Highly recommended for any ambitious SMEs or other organisations looking to unlock further potential from their team.
Stephen M. Purcell, Director, Future Analytics Consulting Ltd.