Property networking event on Thursday 27th October 2016 at Home House
Who is invited?
Anyone interested in property in the UK such as those who are:
- looking to develop property
- looking to build a property portfolio
- considering incorporating their portfolio or place it in trust
- seeking development/commercial finance
- wanting to understand more about reducing risk to their portfolio
- wanting to make their portfolio more tax efficient
Why should you come?
The room will be full of property industry professionals who can motivate and soundboard your ideas and providers who can give practical advice on how to make things happen in the best way for you, such as,
- Property focused legal and accountancy professionals
- Commercial, development and bridging finance providers
- Wealth Managers, to talk to you about the changing tax landscape of BTL such as SDLT, income tax and CGT, rental overage rules and property funds
Meaning that you can leave the event feeling more informed, connected and empowered
It is also a great networking opportunity for industry professionals
If so, please ask to come along, and I will confirm the details and add to the guest list.
My email address is email@example.com so please drop me a line confirming your name and what you do.and I will confirm the address.