Develop the network which works for you, by learning how to create and capitalise upon career-building relationships, network confidently and maximise strategic opportunities as they arise.
In this interactive workshop, delegates will develop the necessary skills to become effective networkers and learn how to generate more opportunities for the advancement of their careers.
During the workshop delegates will:
- Understand how to prepare effectively to attend a networking event
- Discover how to confidently and appropriately enter and leave groups at an event
- Develop the skills to build rapport with others
- Learn how to get permission to follow-up and create opportunities
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Be highly effective networkers; to represent their organisation well at events
- Make an impact to bring in new clients
- Feel confident attending networking events, transforming the impact they have on others and the results they obtain
Our experienced personal image expert, Joanna Gaudoin, works with individuals from law firms, accountancy practices, banks, consultancy practices, recruitment companies and other organisations, all of whom value their clients and prospects and want to serve them to the best of their ability to maximise business results.
This workshop is for you if:
- You need to attend networking events for your role but dread them
- You want to understand what you could get out of networking events
- You attend events without any goals
- You know you need to attend events but fear entering the room full of strangers
- You struggle to start conversations with new people and build on-going professional relationships
- You want to have an outcome from the networking events you attend.
Your Trainer: Joanna Gaudoin
Save This Event
When & Where
Voice At The Table | Joanna Gaudoin