Become a Confident and Effective Networker
Being a ‘good networker’ is a key skill in order to link yourself to others in your Specialism, Influence Others or Raise your Profile. Networking is not about selling. It is about building relationships and building trust. This is an ideal training event for Senior HR Practitioners and HR Consultants.
This workshop will cover:
- Join groups with ease - which groups to join, avoid and how to join.
- Know how a room works
- Understand the process of networking
- Break the ice with strangers
- Develop small talk to create trust
- Know how and what to prepare in advance for the best return of investment
- Build more and stronger relationships
- Create more business opportunities
- Feel more confident in any business situation
- Keeping your eyes and ears open for wider opportunities
- Know how to answer to the “What do you do?” Question
- Ask great business related questions
- Spot the opportunities and dealing with them with professionalism
- Importance of “Follow Up”
- This is a morning event starting with coffee and finishing with a networking lunch at midday. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Sue Tonks delivers NETWORKING workshops with unforgettable comedy moments. Her knowledge and tips on how to get the best from your NETWORKING experiences have given her International acclaim. Her fun and practical style enables delegates to vividly remember key points and develop long lasting skills.
In the event that you need to cancel your place at this event, refunds will only be issued if the cancellation takes place three days prior to the event.