San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Women Outside The Box
City Business Club in Wiltshire
Generously hosted by The Old Mill, accountants
Speaker: Amy Morse
Twitter for the Terrified!
Amy Morse is an author and entrepreneur, an 'authorpreneur'. Writing as Amy C Fitzjohn (her maiden name) she has published two novels, her second novel, 'Solomon's Secrets', an Amazon number 1 best seller. Her third novel, Gabriel Game - Part 1: The White Queen, will be out in the summer. She also writes business content, is a keen blogger and currently working on a range of business books for release in 2015/16.
Amy enjoys committing random acts of creativity. She is passionate about supporting entrepreneurs and helping others to turn their dreams into a sustainable business.
Amy is an experienced trainer, facilitator and coach who has been working on life and business skills with people for more years than she'd care to admit (10+). She introduces herself as good at three things; writing, speaking and enabling others.
Twitter for the Terrified
Does Twitter make you shudder? Do you feel like you should be using it, but just don't get it? Have you ever wondered what the point of hashtags is? Or just can't think what you could possibly say in 140 characters that people will be interested in?
In this talk, Authorpreneur, Amy Morse, will demystify Twitter, dispel some of those fears and share some tips, strategies and practical actions to join the Twitter-sphere with confidence and understand the potential of what this social media phenomenon can do for your business.
For more details of the City Business Club Wiltshire visit our website www.womenoutsidethebox.co.uk
An exclusive club for female entrepreneurs, freelancers and corporate business women.
• Expand your business knowledge
• Find business partners
• Grow your client base
• Get support and advice from members
• Build your influence in the local business community
Meetings include a talk/training session, the opportunity for visitors to introduce their business, member news and support and networking.
Use this visit to see if membership of Women Outside The Box City Business Club is right for you.
More about WOTB City Business Club, Wiltshire:
WOTB City Business Club is a members-only club and we welcome visitors each month. Standard annual membership £200+VAT with monthly direct debit options
• Annual membership of monthly networking meetings – we meet on the last Thursday of every month except December
• Discounts off other WOTB events
• 6 months free advertisement on The Hub or Sourceabl. Premium listings are available at a discount for members too.
• The first month of your ad will include a free Twitter “taster” promotions campaign where we will optimise tweets to drive traffic to your advertisement from our 12k followers Twitter account
• A chance to submit a guest blog post or be chosen for Entrepreneur of the Month
• Promotions of any events, deals or job vacancies you may have (limited to one per month per member)
Check out latest details under the Business Club tab on our site