Want to be part of a relaxed but useful networking community?
Want to meet new people, forge strong local relationships as well as learn business, social media or marketing tips each month?
Windsor & Ascot Ladies is a relaxed, sociable and productive networking group for ladies in business in and around Windsor and Ascot. All types of businesses (and ladies) welcome :-)
- Held monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at Loch Fyne Restaurant, Ascot
- Sociable and informal but with some networking structure
- Details of all pre-registered ladies available on the day
- Bring your literature and business cards with you
- Coffee and networking for half an hour
- General introduction so everyone can explain who they are and what they do
- Opportunity for three 10 minute 'mini meetings' with people in the group followed by further networking before the meeting closes. You are of course welcome to meet in clumps rather than 1:1s - whatever suits!
Newbie networkers, you will be looked after and will always have someone to talk to.
A business and marketing tips/insights section is included (non-pitch) with leave-behind. If you have a topic you'd like featured let us know!
Cost (includes coffee and biscuits/pastries)
Why not bring a friend?
See you there!
When & Where
Michelle owns and runs innovative 'pay-as-you-go' business and marketing consultancy Quivr www.quivr.co.uk and also owns two local marketing channels - The Best of Windsor www.thebestof.co.uk/windsor and Local Wednesdays www.localwednesdays.co.uk
Her background is wholly sales and marketing based. She has launched 5 businesses into the UK market which now collectively turn over £45m+ PA. Michelle also completely re-engineered a multi-channel retailer to turn around their business from a 6% decline to a 12% growth within one year.
Previous to this she worked agency side on multi-media campaigns for brands such as Guinness, Nat West, Royal Mail, Orangina, Cadbury, Heinz, Bulmers, Ben & Gerry, Dixons/Currys/PCWorld, Toys R Us and Siemens.
She is passionate about helping people build their brands and their business, is married, has two children and a dog called Sidney. She is also a fan of City Breaks (a favourite is NY) and adventure travel and has been around China, Hong Kong, India, Egypt, Borneo and South Africa in a mini-bus. But not all in the same trip!