“Networking Know-how helps to build your confidence and promote your business to the best of your ability. It’s relaxed, I was not put on the spot or made to feel uncomfortable.” - KW
• Have you ever been networking and felt that you got nothing out of it, people just end up chatting socially and you leave deflated, still concerned about where your next client is coming from?
• Would you say that the subscription you pay is not worth the time and effort and that it's a waste of money? Do you come anywhere near to breaking even on what you pay?
• Do you enter the room and feel you have no idea what to say to people? Do you leave, wishing you had said all sorts, and think: never mind, next time it'll be better?
Are you an entrepreneur? Do you sell services to entrepreneurs? Would you like to get more out of local networking opportunities?
Come to my Networking Know How seminar! As an entrepreneur, time is precious in your business and home life. You need to utilise your networking time effectively, knowing that you are moving your business forward.
I will show you, in short succinct steps, how to be the best version of yourself and feel confident about yourself and your business. You will leave every networking group with the certainty that you have moved in the right direction, and will have made profitable use of your precious time.
During this short seminar, you will:
- Gain confidence to speak to people when you walk into a room full of strangers;
- Develop conversation-opening answers to the biggest question in networking: "What do you do?"
- Improve your 60-second introduction or 'elevator pitch';
- Learn how to follow up effectively to turn contacts into business relationships;
- Review which networking groups you should join.
Be sure to book promptly - this is a really popular event!
"It takes the scariness out of networking!" - JM
Please note that refunds cannot be made after bookings close at 5pm on 7 October but substitutions can be made at any time.
For further information and to pay offline, please contact me on 07775 707140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director & Principal Consultant, Thought into Action Limited
Author of Networking Know-how
When & Where
Thought into Action Limited
Aspirations rise with confidence, confidence develops with skill, skill comes from training and practise.
Our short seminars and workshops are aimed at smaller companies and our coaching and consultancy services are tailored to your needs, whether that's on an individual basis or for your team. Networking Know-how is now running in collaboration with Ribble Valley Networking so please visit http://ribblevalleynetworking.co.uk/events/ for dates and details.
Karen Hands, Director & Principal Consultant
Thought into Action Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales No. 4760015 VAT No. 998 1744 55.