Networking Skills for Conferences, Events and Exhibitions
This session will help you get the most out of attending conferences, events and exhibitions by helping you develop your networking skills.
In this highly participative workshop you’ll have an opportunities to develop and refine your networking skills for 2017
We think this session is suitable for those who are new to or not confident about networking as well as those looking to brush up on their existing skills.
See what others have said:
"Jon's networking skills seminar was full of practical and helpful information and good practice which I found invaluable when I attended my next conference. Although approaching conference delegates I had never met before was still a little daunting, I put what I learnt from the seminar into practice and spoke to more than a dozen people I would not have previously approached so thank you Red Vanilla"
Lesley Ward, March 2016 www.lesleyward.co.uk
1. Effective ways to start making conversation and to introduce yourself.
- How to introduce yourself
- Building rapport through questions
- Building rapport through understanding different types of people
- Dealing with shyness and hesitation – increasing your confidence to network
2. How to get the best results from networking
- What to do after the event
- Getting the most by giving the most
Who will facilitate the workshop?
The workshop will be facilitated by Jon Colman of Red Vanilla. Red Vanilla is a learning and development company based in Hunters Bar, Sheffield. Jon has a reputation for facilitating highly engaging workshops to a wide range of audiences including small and medium sized Enterprises, sole traders as well as large public sector organisations such as the University of Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam University and Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.