Actions and Detail Panel
Neuromarketing Coach Workshop
Sat 16 September 2017, 09:00 – 18:00 BST
1) a "Theory" session, where recent scientific discoveries in the fields of neuroscience are "translated" into usable hacks.
2) a "Practice" session, with hands-on tutorials and step-by-step case studies analysis
Some of the Workshop's TOPICS:
- How a brand is perceived, loved, memorized and purchased (PEMD model);
- Sensory marketing : how smell, taste, touch, hearing and sight influence consumers choice;
- Retail triggers that guide consumers behavior;
- How to test commercials and ads with consumer neuroscience;
- How the brain sees a logo;
- How to measure websites usability;
- How neuroscience can help design better products and packaging;
- What makes neuro-marketing different from traditional marketing research;
The ticket also includes:
- An in-depth Guide on "How to measure consumers engagement with biomedical tools (Eyetracking, GSR, Multidense EEG, Face Emotion Recognition tools)"
- A Neuro-Bag, with tools and resources on how to use neuroscience to measure consumers attitudes and implicit behavior.