Actions and Detail Panel
New and Aspiring Headteachers of a Church of England School
Fri 3 November 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 GMT
Registration is free, however your school will be invoiced £110 per delegate and £55 for a further delegate from the same school/parish.
This course is aimed at:
- headteachers newly appointed to the diocese in their first headship of a Church of England School
- existing Church of England Headteachers who have moved into Bristol Diocese or who would appreciate an opportunity to re-evaluate their role as the Head of a Church of England School
- deputy headteachers who are hoping to become Headteachers of Church of England Schools.
- gain greater insights into what it means to be the Head of a Church of England School
- reflect on the impact of Christian Distinctiveness on the core purpose of education
- know what kind of spiritual leader you are and determine how to be an authentic head of a Church of England School
- be equipped with strategies to lead and monitor the impact of Collective Worship
- understand the rubric of the SIAMS inspection process and begin to be equipped to effectively lead your school through an inspesction.