Actions and Detail Panel
New AS Economics Teacher Network - Warwick
Mon 7 November 2016, 16:00 – 18:00 GMT
Join us at this networking event to review the first set of AS exams
This after school session with one of our most experienced trainers and teachers together with the OCR Subject Specialist will review the first AS examination series with you. We will offer insight, information and ideas to help you prepare your students this year with confidence.
Explore the required content, find out more about the assessment objectives and understand the key skills needed for assessment. We will show you exemplar material and explain how you can meet the needs of all student abilities with this qualification.
All these reasons to join us…
• Gain an in-depth explanation of key areas of the specification
• Receive guidance on changes to the assessment of our qualification
• Get advice on proven exam techniques
• Meet our Subject Specialist and have the opportunity to get answers to your questions from an OCR perspective
• Network with fellow professionals at local schools
Who should attend?
Heads of department and teachers of GCE Economics
Travelling to Warwick School is easy by train as it is located approximately 1 mile from the train station in Warwick.