Actions and Detail Panel
New Business Start-up help session (22/05/2017)
Mon 22 May 2017, 17:30 – 19:30 BST
5.30pm meet for networking and food, for a 6pm seminar start.
Tickets £10 - includes sandwiches, refreshments and a goody bag.
Starting your new business
You may have only just had a thought about starting your own business, or have already put the wheels in motion. If you need to find out more about running your own business and the steps needed to start trading please join us for this informative session where we will be looking at:
- Whether Sole Trader, LLP or Limited Company status is better for you
- Who you need to inform that you are now in business
- What a business needs and requires
- The record keeping involved and how to make this easier
- Expenses involved in starting and operating a business.
Delivered to you by Jo Tomlinson a qualified accountant and growth coach.
Jo has a small pro-active accountancy practice in Garforth. After working for 20 years in industry, Jo felt she could add value to small businesses who needed more than just their tax return filling in.
Eight years on, Jo has an ever growing client base and a team of 7. The vast majority of new clients come from referrals and this, Jo believes, is down to two things:
1. "If we give our clients the support and advice they need to achieve their dreams and goals, they will grow, and when they grow, they will need more of our services, and tell their friends and colleagues about us."
2. "To get the best service level and value for money, you should purchase services from a business who is large enough to provide all the services you need and has the experience and qualifications to give you the confidence that they can deliver the quality of service you expect, and small enough to care about each and every one of our clients."
** LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE ONSITE - PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON THE ROAD ** 5 MINUTE WALK FROM GARFORTH TRAIN STATION **
Tickets are non-refundable.