San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE: New Code Continue & Begin Fast Coaching® Open Course - 16th November 2016
Performance in People are pleased to announce their first New Code Continue & Begin Fast Coaching® open course taking place in Oxford, 16th November 2016. If you can answer ‘Yes’ to any of the below questions, then you should hurry and book your space now!
- Are you a Manager looking to improve and & develop your coaching skills?
- Are you thinking about refreshing your New Code Continue & Begin® skills?
- Are you considering a new coaching method to implement in your business?
Introduction to New Code Continue & Begin Fast Coaching®
New Code Continue & Begin Fast Coaching® is our most popular training programme, and with good reason. A 1 day introduction to the well-proven New Code Continue & Begin Fast Coaching® technique helps local managers conduct ‘rapid coaching’ of customer facing employees using observed behaviour or mystery shop materials. It fits perfectly with virtually any customer service or sales based organisation.
Watch the below video from the founder of New Code C&B®, Nick Drake-Knight...
Course highlights include:
- New Code Continue & Begin® philosophy & origins
- The NDK Performance Model®
- What makes a Great Coach?
- Observation or Judgement?
- The Structure of Well – Done - Ness™
- Motivation versus Movement
- New Code Continue & Begin® core question set
- Constructive Language Patterns
- Can’t to Can Belief Busting®
- Behaviour Breeds Behaviour
- Future Feeling
- and much more!...
Don't just take our word for it!
Read what others have to say about this course:
New Code Continue & Begin Fast Coaching® and Can't to Can Belief Busting® are Registered Trademarks of Nick Drake-Knight.
Save This Event
When & Where
Performance in People Ltd
As a leading customer service supplier, Performance in People (PiP) are now hosting events ideal for virtually any customer service or sales based organisation; whether you're a local manager looking to develop your own personal or team performance, or you're an executive HR, Training or Customer Service Director looking at new ways to develop your customer experience strategies.
PiP are well know for working with some of the world’s leading brands to improve customer service, sales and customer experience management and delivery. We work with clients in the automotive, retail, financial, hospitality and public sectors across the UK. We supply Mystery Shopping, Customer Research Surveys, Audits, Service Standards Development, Training and Coaching.
Visit our Performance in People company website for more information: www.performanceinpeople.co.uk