New Exporter Programme - Digital Exporting: Plan It
Plan It is the first part of DIT Yorkshire & Humber region’s international digital workshop programme. We’ve teamed up with global digital marketing experts, Search Laboratory, to provide actionable advice that will help you enter international markets. The programme is suitable for businesses who are planning to engage with a provider to upgrade or improve their existing website to sell internationally.
The key learning outcome of this workshop is to equip you with the tools and knowledge to ensure your website is ready for global expansion. Experts from DIT and Search Laboratory will take you through the whole process, from researching your markets, to translating and localising your website and everything in between. We want to help you take the first step to export success.
This full day masterclass will cover:
- Introduction to the programme
- Getting your site right in the first place
- Keyword selection exercise – in English
- Selecting markets to enter
- Differences in other countries
- Different Search Engines
- Other considerations when going abroad
- Selecting a translator/translation company
- Key measurables and reporting
Due to the popularity of our courses, companies are limited to one delegate per workshop. Any additional delegates may be removed. Please get in contact with the events team to discuss special circumstances.