New Exporter Programme - Digital Exporting: Promote It
Promote It is the third part of DIT Yorkshire & Humber region’s international digital workshop program. We’ve teamed up with global digital marketing experts, Search Laboratory, to provide actionable advice that will help you enter international markets. These sessions are suitable for businesses who have a website which has been optimised, translated and localised, ready to sell overseas.
After investing in a localised website, you need to market it to your target audience. You will come away from these sessions with the tools to promote your website effectively; from paid search tips to creating engaging content, you will find out everything you need to know to take your business global.
This full day masterclass will cover:
- Overview of promotion channels
- Setting up pay-per-click campaigns
- Setting up Display, Paid Social and Video campaigns
- Creating on site content to engage your audience
- Using influencers
- Organic promotion of content and link earning
- Key measurables when creating content
- Measuring campaigns
- Reporting on campaigns
- Feedback and optimisation
Due to the popularity of our courses, companies are limited to one delegate per workshop. Any additional delegates may be removed. Please get in contact with the events team to discuss special circumstances.