Registration is free, however your school will be invoiced £105 for one delegate's attendance and an extra £50 per delegate from the same school.
This course is aimed at:
- Headteacher's newly appointed to the diocese in their first headship of a Church of England School
- Existing Church of England Headteachers who have moved into Bristol Diocese or who would appreciate an opportunity to re-evaluate their role as the Head of a Church of England School
- Deputy Headteachers who are hoping to become Headteachers of Church of England Schools.
- Gain greater insights into what it means to be the Head of a Church of England School
- Reflect on the impact of Christian Distinctiveness on the core purpose of education
- Know what kind of spiritual leader you are and determine how to be an authentic head of a Church of England School
- Be equipped with strategies to lead and monitor the impact of Collective Worship
- Understand the rubric of the SIAMS inspection process and begin to be equipped to effectively lead your school through an inspesction.