The RCS New Members’ Conference is aimed at surgical trainees who have recently completed the MRCS.
Come away with an understanding of:
• The support available to you
- RCS local and national support networks
- Health Education England
- Raising concerns
• The transitition to specialty training and beyond
- What to expect from your specialty surgical registrar role
- Less than full-time training
• Beyond the theatre
- Accessing leadership roles
- Out Of Programme experience
• Developing your knowledge and skills
- How to get published
Free for RCS Members.
£75 for non-members.