Actions and Detail Panel
NEW! Practical Strategies to Maximise your Time & Productivity
Thu 25 May 2017, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
- Constantly fire-fighting?
- Overwhelmed with work?
- Working too many hours?
- Feeling unproductive?
- Missing targets and deadlines?
- Feeling like there aren’t enough hours in a day?
Find out how to maximise your time and be more productive at our interactive, practical, Result-Focused Workshop.
Please Note: This is not the usual approach to Time Management, looking at minimising time-wasters, etc. We utilise proven coaching and management tools and approaches to allow you to build your own personal system to maximise your productivity, including managing the demands of the digital age.
Is it for you?
This workshop is for anyone who would like to make more productive use of their time and gain that elusive work-life balance. It is suitable for people working at all levels within businesses or organisations, in all sectors.
What to expect
Karen takes an informal, friendly, yet practical approach to support individuals and organisations to be the best they can be.
The workshop is ‘Coaching-Based’, meaning positive coaching principles and techniques are embedded throughout to give you added value.
Coaching works by taking a positive approach to problem-solving and learning, giving you tangible, practical results.
On this workshop you will:
- Cover a range of issues through interactive discussion and exercises.
- Receive practical coaching tools and resources to take away and use later.
- Understand the benefits of taking a positive coaching-based approach to dealing with challenging situations.
- Gain fresh insights to aid your own personal development.
You will learn how to:
- Utilise techniques and tools pioneered by leading coaches and business experts, delivered to fit individual working styles.
- Set, plan and evaluate both personal and work goals for maximum productivity.
- Build your own personalised system to maximise your personal and professional time.
- Use goal-setting and coaching skills and techniques to equip you with the knowledge and resilience to stay on track.
- Stay productive whilst working in the technological age.
- Avoid burnout and overwhelm.
Karen is an experienced executive and leadership coach and trainer, with over 20 years’ senior management experience in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Karen takes a practical approach to coaching in the workplace, bringing a focus on tangible change and results for clients, whilst keeping the wider organisational needs in sight. Her aim is simply to enable individuals, teams and organisations to be the best they can be.
Karen has experience of working with clients at all levels within organisations. She understands the complex environment and challenges presented to leaders, teams and individuals within organisations, including balancing conflicting priorities, interpersonal dynamics and the need to be effective and productive in today’s difficult economic and political environments.
Book your places now for our 2017 training workshops.
This course will be held at Airedale Enterprise Services. The Course will run from 10am – 4.30pm.
- Thursday 25th May
Cost: £95 plus VAT
If you are a member of the AWWESOME Business Club then you will be entitled to 10% discount on any of our courses. Call us for more details.