Actions and Detail Panel
New to Export: Food and Drink Workshop
Wed 3 May 2017, 17:30 – 20:15 BST
Are you a food and drink producer and are you interested about the opportunity of selling internationally?
Mentoring Britain is running a workshop as part of the Exporting is GREAT campaign with the support of the Department for International Trade (DIT). The event helps you as a food and drink producer in learning more about exporting and how to get started. What deals are out there internationally for you to win.
This event will answer questions about:
- What are the benefits of exporting for my company?
- What deals are out there currently and how to conclude them successfully.
- Which ingredients make a successful exporting strategy?
- How to establish the right route to market?
Get practical information & access to hands-on help through:
- A case study looking into a successfully exporting food and drink producer
- The support available from the Department for International Trade
- Information about the Exporting is GREAT campaign and the Digital Platform
- Thought Leadership provided by global insurance broker Willis Towers Watson and their affiliated partners relating to exporting.
Speakers at the event:
- Mark Sankey, Head of International Trade Team Birmingham & Solihull from the Department for International Trade
- Linda Smith, Head of International Trade Team Herefordshire & Worcestershire from the Department for International Trade
- Patrick McCarron, UK Relationships Manager West Midlands from the Department for International Trade
- TBA: Managing Director from a successful local food and drink producer
- Paul Mills, Product Development Manager from the Willis Towers Watson Networks; who will take you through the journey undertaken by your products from an insurance perspective.
The evening also presents the opportunity to go through the DIT's Digital Platform and learn more about the live export opportunities currently available to your business. You are kindly invited to bring a laptop, tablet or any other device that will allow you access to the Exporting is GREAT website.
This workshop is designed for the senior decision maker within your organisation, or the most relevant person in dealing with the company’s internationalisation strategy and overseas growth aspirations.
If you have any questions about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date and Time
Birmingham City University, The Parkside Building
Conference Suite: P132