PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS HELD OVER TWO SEPARATE DAYS. IF YOU MAKE A BOOKING HERE, THE FEE PAID WILL BE THE PAYMENT FOR BOTH DAYS OF THE COURSE.
Full details for the course are on the website here.
Day 1 on TUESDAY 31st JANUARY 2017 comprises of:
- Introduction to travel medicine
- Tools and resources available
- The importance of travel risk assessment
- Overview of travel related diseases and their prevention, including travel vaccines
Day 2 on FRIDAY 24th FEBRUARY 2017 comprises of:
- Legal issues and responsibilities of the healthcare professional undertaking travel medicine
- Practical tips to put learning into action
- Where to go from here In your travel health practice
Please remember there will be some set learning to be undertaken between the two days of the course.
Can an invoice be created instead to book a place on this course?
With regret we are unable to invoice prior to the booking of this course. The only way is to book directly through Eventbrite. Many apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
What is the refund policy?
It is regretted that if a cancellation is made, 20% of the booking fee will be retained to cover administrative costs. For places cancelled within 3 weeks of the commencement of the course, no refund is given and transfer to another course date can only be made if the cancelled place can be filled from a potential waiting list of delegates. If you need to make a cancellation please make contact with the organiser.