A full-day masterclass designed for HR, L&D and OD professionals who are looking to implement or revise a competency framework in 2017.
This is an opportunity to kick-start the New Year with new skills to develop an improved competency model which will transform your organisation.
The quality of your framework can make a real difference to the success of your HR plans. A good model can underpin your HR or L&D strategy and form the basis for your succession planning, recruitment, performance management, 360 feedback projects and other development programmes.
Who will I learn from?
You will learn from Neil Thomson, a competency framework specialist with over 20 years' experience. He has designed for large-scale organisations such as Sony, BT and the Bank of England, and has also been a long-term advisor to the Police Service of England, Wales and Northern Ireland who have made use of his superior expertise in this field.
What will I learn?
- An overview of a practical, strategic approach to competency models
- An introduction to the five job analysis techniques
- Access to a tested generic competency model and item bank for reference and validation purposes
- Skills in the application of the techniques to validate your model
- The opportunity to see how this applies to your current competency model
- Tips on how to future-proof your model
- Plus you will leave with a powerful online validation tool to test your new competencies!
Come along to this one-day masterclass and learn the skills that will make the difference between a model that works and one that will ensure 2017 is your organisation's most successful.