New Year’s Eve. A Time to kick back and see in the year to come with great beer and good friends. Last year we held the biggest party we’d had to date, with a tap line up to match! It went down a storm, we sold out, and everyone had a great time. So we’re doing it again!
Our whole aim with our New Years Eve party is to provide a great, relaxed atmosphere very different to the traditional New Year’s chaos. Only sell 110 tickets (our capacity when packed is 200), make sure everyone has a seat and there is no queue 3 deep at the bar. So, 110 tickets available, when they are gone they are gone! Get in early, cos last year we sold out 4 weeks in advance!
We only hold a closed door event once a year, so when we do we make sure that we do it right. For your ticket we’ll be giving you more than your money’s worth!
* 7 rare, outrageous beers from around the world (never fear, we can replace the beers with spirits, wines, ciders or soft drinks to the equivalent value if you are not a beer drinker).
* A 2 course meal, to be had at your leisure before 1030pm.
* Snacks will be served after midnight.
* A special 330ml, wax dipped bottle of a one off beer brewed by Left Handed Giant especially for the occasion.
* Tunes, the company of great folks, and good times.
Our New Years Eve events are renowned for featuring epic beer lists and we are working hard to ensure 2016 is no different! We will drip feed teasers of the beers to be poured out via social media in the coming weeks. We are looking forward to it as much as you folks are!
We don’t really do shots in Small Bar. But when we do, we do em right. We’ll be pouring a Pickle Back menu on the night. Our extensive selection of Bourbons followed by favoured and spiced brine’s. These won’t be good folks, they will be epic!