Actions and Detail Panel
Newtopia - Building sustainable communities
Wed 18 January 2017, 18:30 – 21:00 GMT
Do you want to kick start 2017 with a global yet locally rooted movement towards positive change? Don't know where to start but know the time is NOW?
In times like these, we need to know more than ever, so we can make informed choices and create greater impact change.
Join us as we unite our efforts towards positive social and environmental action through ‘Newtopias, which is our fun term for co-creating sustainable communities. We are all ordinary people with extraordinary visions who come together to encourage, inspire and nurture one another, and to learn from past mistakes while supporting a struggling planet.
By joining you will:
- Discover profound networking possibilities with like-minded people
- Ignite awareness of the principles of sustainable communities
- Gain insights into experience (fuck ups and success stories) of people who did it
- Take away practical tools for both community building and holistic sustainable living
- Build a community to support with your own challenges
Come and share your experience, knowledge, and vision.
The event is sponsored by Impact Hub Westminster and we are donating our time and input for free.